This morning we discussed the film screening. We came to the conclusion that June 20th is the day all our FMP’s will be shown. The doors will open at 6:30pm, the screening will begin at 7pm.
The supplies we need are as follows:
- Bowls and Cups
- Cordial and squash.
The box one seats 140 people, this means that each student gets to invite a maximum of 3 people. This doesn’t include tutors.
Other invites consist of:
- Matt Burke (college principle)
- Satt (tech tutor)
- Rebecca Day and her partner (BBC Producer)
- James Richardson (Ex student)
- Leigh Bevis (The old tech tutor)
- The college Governors
- Dan Hodge (IT guy)
- Other tutors from the Allen
- Guiseppe and other ex college students
- Possible first years starting in september.
Each student has been given a job for the screening, this is to help the whole event run smoothly.
- Seating people – Kit, Tucker and Ash
- Door – Elena, Joey and Wilson
- Title and credit list – Izzy
- Projection and sound – Edan
- Playlist – Caitlin
- Photography – Kayla and Harry
- Food and drinks – Chantelle, Kitty and Jenny
- Rake – All
This gives us all an idea of what needs to be done on the event and allows us to reference if needed.