I first started by looking through some of Mark Millar’s comics and finding things that stood out to me that I could use and manipulate for the screening. I focused of explosions, weather and fight scenes as I thought this would keep high energy and focus, allowing me to keep the audience interested to keep on topic of the brief. I found the brief difficult to understand at first and didn’t really know where I wanted to go with the project, but I now have a full understanding of what needs to be done in order to fulfil the brief. The requirements are as follows:
- Ensuring that we engage with the audience.
- Understanding of who the audience is.
- Choosing appropriate material.
- Using a profesional environment.
- Researching the festival and Mark Millar’s work.