What makes a good camera?
- * Picture quality – Saturation, white balance, color, ect… We need to correct color because the camera doesn’t know which color is which.
- * Sound quality – Using an external mic.
- Interchangeable lenses – Right tool or the job.
- * Pixels – High resolution, clear image. HD = 1080 (sensor)
- * Fps – Minimum 25 frames a second so that the human eye can make it a moving image and it not be jumpy.
- * Focus
- * Low light – Exposure.
- * Portable – Easier to move.
- * Stabilization – If needed.
- * Ergonomics.
- * Battery – Media.
- * Price.
How do the handy-cams measure up? (*)